View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 01:46 PM
mrscout

vCash: 500
I respect your opinion however I could also sit here and talk about Belec, Vance or several others and point out the good points when it comes to the physical side of the game. Then you would just want to get into a war of words about a 15 yr old? Not sure where the Scott thing came from but to call a kid horrible? I'll agree to disagree on some of your points. I've noticed the 10 min penalty, but if you look a little closer at the game sheet there were 3 more all at the same time, 1 from his team and 2 from the other. I wasn't there so why comment on what happened. Can you tell me where to find the +/- ? I haven't spoken to anybody in N.B. who puts Leblanc ahead of Jacob. He is another who can play any area of the ice and he can at least throw a decent check when he has to. Also you should have a look at some of the other teams as well. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on some of their top penalty getters. I'll be at the SJ vs Fred game Thursday, I'll have a better look at Leblanc just to give you the benefit of doubt.

mrscout is offline   Reply With Quote