View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 02:03 PM
hockey jockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada4Gold1 View Post
I just put the points out there so that people could see. They had nothing to do with my rankings. At this point in the season Leblanc is the most likely to be drafted into the QMJHL ahead of the other forwards since Jacob is way too small for teams to take a chance on (Same thing happened with Alex Bradley who's dominating this year). I know that you love Scott's play from reading some of your posts but he makes a ton more mistakes than Ward and Beaulieu do so that's why he was behind them in my rankings. He takes a ton of penalty minutes (I will not count the 10 minute misconduct but he's almost averaging a penalty per game), he has set up the other teams goals 2-3 times this year by playing with the puck at his own blue line like you said, and his +/- has been horrible from what I've seen. I didn't see the 7-6 Miramichi win over Cornwall but I highly doubt his play had changed.
I know you say Jacob is small and he is (5' 6" 135 according to team site) but he plays a much more physical game than Leblanc plays(maybe why he is injured so much) and much more skilled you won't see Leblanc in the corners very often and very seldom is he ever back in his own end but he sure can score.Scott will never play in the Q as his skating and hockey sense is just not there.

JMO

hockey jockey is offline   Reply With Quote