View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 02:28 PM
KnightsInsider93

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
Following Ryan Rupert on twitter, I would suggest he spent too much time at the beach with his girlfriend and not enough working out and/or hockey oriented events.
Who knows. They really need a centre (like they had with Watson) although I don't see a great fit right now on the team or via trade. I think both Ruperts on the wing are better off....just need to find a centre to click with them. The expectations of the Ruperts I think are a bit inflated due to how dominant that line was at the end of last year. Easily our best line. Also shows you how special a player Watson is/was.
Its early in the year, and I think we will see some moves sooner rather than later.
Haha. Abbey McRae. If I were him i'd spend my time on the beach too...

In all seriousness, Ryan Rupert and Matt Rupert for that matter have been trying to be a more offensive threat.

Me personally thinks, if they play their game (Rough, intense, agitating, pesty) they are a lot more affective and the offense will come. On the bright side. They are learning to play without each other which will only help in the bright picture because them always having to be together lets you do only so much with the lines. Once Ryan scores, the offense will come. Nothing is different as far as effort, motivation or priorities. Still loves the game and he still loves his role. He just has to play his game and let the offense come to him as opposed to trying to go get it.