View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Canada4Gold1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscout View Post
I respect your opinion however I could also sit here and talk about Belec, Vance or several others and point out the good points when it comes to the physical side of the game. Then you would just want to get into a war of words about a 15 yr old? Not sure where the Scott thing came from but to call a kid horrible? I'll agree to disagree on some of your points. I've noticed the 10 min penalty, but if you look a little closer at the game sheet there were 3 more all at the same time, 1 from his team and 2 from the other. I wasn't there so why comment on what happened. Can you tell me where to find the +/- ? I haven't spoken to anybody in N.B. who puts Leblanc ahead of Jacob. He is another who can play any area of the ice and he can at least throw a decent check when he has to. Also you should have a look at some of the other teams as well. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on some of their top penalty getters. I'll be at the SJ vs Fred game Thursday, I'll have a better look at Leblanc just to give you the benefit of doubt.
I didn't count the 10 minute penalty like I said. I never once called him horrible. I said his +/- was horrible. You can't find +/- but in the games I've been at he hasn't been positive yet. I based my top 10 on what I saw this year and I've seen Miramichi, Moncton, and Saint John 3-4 times and only Frederiction once. I travel for work a lot and watch the games in the city I'm in. Also, if you want to look at scoutman1's post earlier on this sub-forum he has Leblanc as a better prospect for the QMJHL than Jacob. I tried to put a few things that each player had strengths in and a weakness as to why they weren't ranked higher. I could list a bunch of strengths and weaknesses of each player but it would take forever so I'm not going to do that.

Canada4Gold1 is offline   Reply With Quote