View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 02:55 PM
hockey jockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada4Gold1 View Post
I didn't count the 10 minute penalty like I said. I never once called him horrible. I said his +/- was horrible. You can't find +/- but in the games I've been at he hasn't been positive yet. I based my top 10 on what I saw this year and I've seen Miramichi, Moncton, and Saint John 3-4 times and only Frederiction once. I travel for work a lot and watch the games in the city I'm in. Also, if you want to look at scoutman1's post earlier on this sub-forum he has Leblanc as a better prospect for the QMJHL than Jacob. I tried to put a few things that each player had strengths in and a weakness as to why they weren't ranked higher. I could list a bunch of strengths and weaknesses of each player but it would take forever so I'm not going to do that.
I think your list fairly good lets add some other top 97's to your list that are away playing at prep schools

Will Thompson
Chris Becker
Johnathen Cloutier
Ross MacDougall
Chris Sarault

I also heard Tompkins from Fredericton who I think as as much potential as Leblanc or Jacob was injuried this weekend and could be out for a long stretch?If that is correct it will be a big blow to Fredericton.

hockey jockey is offline   Reply With Quote