Thread: Confirmed with Link: The Omark Thread: Willing to play in the AHL?
View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 03:06 PM
McClelland

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
Everyone got the Omark - Renney relationship all tangled up. Infact Renney knew he was getting chopped therefor he benched his favourite player Omark. Detroit made a strategic signing in Renney who made sure Omark´s value was really low. Watch how the wings will sweep in and get Omark for a 6th rounder, Renney praising him in the local press and Omark having huge succes for the wings..
Renney gave omark 5 games before he sent him down, then he called him up late in the season and he played him in the 4th line(about 8 min a game) before he sat him in the pressbox. The last move makes absolutely no sence, other then that Renney isnt particulary found of him. The team needed at least showcasing him for raise his tradevalue.

I saw that some detroit fans is willing to give him a shot, because hes a cheap option and shows chemistry with Brunner and now with Zetterberg. The problem is if omark is willing to join a team where Renney has some influence, i think he want to see a new coach who believes in him and judge him with new eyes, with that i mean more then 5 games and in a offensive line.

McClelland is offline   Reply With Quote