View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Suddenly7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
how fun is it? My guess is it's very fun for them!

That is probably my biggest pet peeve.

You should be able to "vote out" players who are too good, based on multiple team complaints and the discretion of the league. If I was in charge that would be the first thing I'd do, and make sure that the lesser players in the lesser divisions only have to play against players of comparable talent and not B/C level players.

the worst is on my own team, we have a guy who could play B but I assume he's here so he can be the star of the team. But he spends the whole time on the bench telling the other people on the bench how much the people currently on the ice suck. If you want better teammates, go play where you belong!
On my Friday team a teammate and I are the ringers of the team. We usually play in the higher league, but play on Friday just for our friends. It's actually really fun to play in the lower league because you have more room to be creative with the puck. We usually tone it down once we are up by 4 goals. Personally I take myself out of the game or just clear the puck on defense. I'm realizing a lot more now that many low level teams have a couple ringers on their teams. So really it evens out.