View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Ozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by do0glas View Post
I tried to end this earlier. and the guy said he hates people like me so it seemed unneccesary.

Mostly I want to tally my points, maybe ill do it myself, but i like seeing it official. im deploying and wont be playing hockey for a while, and depending on when i get back may miss the next fall session. so yes, id like to see my points. i didnt speak to the score keeper, i said ZERO words about it during the game, and the one email i sent the captain was partially sarcastic anyway. sigh, whatever

the energy i spent on it, was literally a 10 second email from my phone and i went back to what i was doing. sheesh. ive spent much more unneeded energy posting about it on here haha.
I get what ya mean and personally I don't care either way what people want to do. But either side is a losing battle; neither is going to change the opinion of those that have a stance on either side of it. To sum it all up, "meh".

Our league actually encourages teams to email the staff for changes if they wish to do so. They don't mind. Scorekeepers don't care if anyone goes up and asks if they got 'em on an assist, and half the time if they're unsure the ref will ask the players who did what. What's funny on that end is sometimes they're so far off you wonder what the hell they were looking at (assist to a guy on the bench, goal by a guy behind the blue line, etc.) and how they were so sure that they didn't ask a player.

All in all, you and your team know who's valuable and when/where they are. It's all good, man, just keep putting them in and/or setting them up. When THAT stops you'll have something to really worry about