View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 06:47 PM
do0glas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
I get what ya mean and personally I don't care either way what people want to do. But either side is a losing battle; neither is going to change the opinion of those that have a stance on either side of it. To sum it all up, "meh".

Our league actually encourages teams to email the staff for changes if they wish to do so. They don't mind. Scorekeepers don't care if anyone goes up and asks if they got 'em on an assist, and half the time if they're unsure the ref will ask the players who did what. What's funny on that end is sometimes they're so far off you wonder what the hell they were looking at (assist to a guy on the bench, goal by a guy behind the blue line, etc.) and how they were so sure that they didn't ask a player.

All in all, you and your team know who's valuable and when/where they are. It's all good, man, just keep putting them in and/or setting them up. When THAT stops you'll have something to really worry about
thanks for the support.

I get where they are coming from, i just didnt appreciate how they painted it to seem like i was like "Hey scorekeeper! you missed my assist...come onnnnnn!!!"

I emailed the director back specifically to make sure that me emailing him for a missed assist or goal wasnt annoying.

Hockey Director:

Itís not annoying at all. Itís what makes hockey fun especially at our facility. Not all rinks keep accurate stats, we do! And we appreciate being accurate. So help me spread the word!!

so, for me the argument is null and void. and im sure every rink is different, and should i play in another rink I will make sure I know what annoys people and what doesnt.