View Single Post
Old
10-22-2012, 08:44 PM
sbrug

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post
Watson was a huge contributer to the Ruperts success... Anybody that doesn't say so doesn't know very much.

I see 2 players right not in control of themselves right now. They're third liners and PKer's. But they're Dales boys so they're getting more time then they should be.

Under Mark the had control and played on the right side of the line... too often they're taking needless penalties and taking them at the wrong times.
JL17, I agree with everything you said. However, one can't overlook the Ruperts when it comes to skill. I said that they are third liners, but they have the ability to be second liners on teams not as deep as London. They do have some skill. The way I look at it right now is our top 6 in no particular order is Domi, Horvat, Broadhurst, Griffith, Welychka, and Anderson. Ruperts and Tierney do not belong on the top 6 on this club or do they belong on the ice for powerplays or when the team needs a goal.

For those who watched the games over the weekend, what did you think of Pawley? I really liked what I saw from him. He is very fast, undersized but not afraid to go to the dirty areas and dish out hits. Maybe he could be on a line with the Ruperts. Might light a fire under them with a kid playing for a spot with something to prove.