View Single Post
Old
10-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Dangles78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgknestrick View Post
Regardless, I'd rather have the rights to Kuny if he ever came to the NHL than have full rights to Bennett in the AHL. One will be an all-star, the other will be lucky to be TK. For the record, I'm not too bad either when I have someone doing all the work and feeding me pucks in the crease. Bennett needs to show he can contribute and produce on his own account. I hope he does as much as anyone, but I am skeptical until then.

I have no problem with him as a high risk 2nd rounder, but a first was (again) a bit of a reach pick for the Pens.
Not sure if serious? You are writing off Bennett after FOUR pro games? Saying Bennett will become a player similar to TK makes me question your hockey knowledge and proclaiming that Kuzy will be an all-star? Ya let's wait a little bit longer for that. Seriously people who jump ship so quickly irk me. Didn't realize everyone was a scout, but then again hindsight is 20/20. Bennett is a complimentary player in the making. His vision, IQ and creativity will make him a good pro, but playing with high end talent will really bring out his qualities.