Thread: Proposal: Bruins/Islanders
View Single Post
Old
10-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975

vCash: 500
Bruins/Islanders

Im a Bruins fan... this deal is one I think would help the B's. Mostly I fear Horton's health situation and future contract demands. As for the Islanders, I guess they got a guy that doesnt want to be there and another one struggling to mature. They seem desperate for a leadership infusion. I guess in my proposal Boston wins slightly talent on the ice and Islanders probably win for leadership and locker room improvement.

the deal is...
Nathan Horton
and
Andrew Ference

for
Lubomir Vishnovsky
and
Josh Bailey

I would suggest that all 4 guys would be resigned by the new teams. Horton would probably be a first line winger for the Islanders for his next contract. Ference is a good 4/5 vet dman and great locker room guy.

Vishnovsky would factor in as Boston's new PP QB and partner with one of Seidenberg or Chara while the other one becomes Hamilton's partner for what is a versitile top 4. Bailey hopefully would fit in with Seguin and Lucic to be one of Boston's top 2 lines in the days to come {imagine Krecji gets moved maybe later on when cap savings are needed} and then Bergeron/Marchand make up the other top line with maybe Caron?

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote