View Single Post
Old
10-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Renegade Stylings
Tame Impala

vCash: 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Writer View Post
Well, perhaps disappointed is better explained this way...

compared to Pulock I'm unimpressed with Reinhart's start. Only in terms of the World Junior team, if I have to remove a player to add Pulock to the Top 7, then Reinhart seems like the likely candidate... .. I've only seen 1 game and highlights of others, and I don't want to focus too much on numbers, but Reinhart is not producing at a rate one would expect....

You are out west...you tell me how's his overall game?
His overall game has been fantastic. With a guy like Pysyk moving on and still missing Gernat to injury, he's been given the role as their pure #1 guy. He's been fantastic in his own zone and in the games I've watched, he's also been very involved in the rush and trying to create offensively.

With the world junior team, everyone knows it's a very strategically picked team. There is no way in the world that Reinhart would make the team over Pulock if they are looking for an offensive guy to play the point on the PP. That's definitely not his strength, compared to Pulock.

But, if they are looking for a two way guy who can bring size and a more defensive outlook, Reinhart would definitely get the nod.

Renegade Stylings is offline   Reply With Quote