View Single Post
Old
10-23-2012, 03:10 PM
ErnieLeafs
LOVE & LIVE the Game

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
You just like to skirt all around the questions without answering a straight question, this is not court, you are not on trial. I simply wanted to know as if we were sitting having a drink at a bar discussing hockey, who would you have picked first had Huberdeau, Grigs, and Gally were all available? Easy answer for most, all 3, what kind of half assed wimpy answer is that? Kinda of childish that you even have trouble answering a simple question like that.
You ever heard the saying "don't feed the troll" ?
Understand why I gave my honest answer on that question.

I liked all 3 players, and would've liked to have seen all of them be Leafs, if the circumstances lined up to pick any of them.

that's like asking...... If you could pick one of Lemieux, Gretzky, or Crosby, who would you take?

Well, they were all great young prospects, and they all had their strengths. It's a matter of opinion, but the reality is, you didn't have to make that choice. You choose who you have the ability to choose. We didn't have the ability to take either of Huberdeau or Gally, but I liked both. Had we been in a position to choose either, I would've.

At this point, saying that one will turn out better than the other is impossible. They're at different stages of their careers, on different teams, in different leagues, and developing under different circumstances.

My opinion is not a mystery on the two center prospects from this draft. Go back to the draft thread from June, if you want answers..