View Single Post
Old
10-23-2012, 03:46 PM
JMROWE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarez99 View Post
Logically it doesn't make sense. Hamilton couldn't afford to build a new stadium, Toronto won't build one publicly. There are what 9 home dates for football including pre-season, plus playoffs not enough revenue generated especially here where football isn't king. Not to mention the people who built the ACC, scotia bank place and GM place (three privately built arenas) essentially went bankrupt after construction.

If the Bills move north (which I doubt in general), there going to skydome.
I don't think the Bills are going anywhere ethier heck I don't want them here at or any where else in southern ontario but I think it is just ploy to get more corprate sponsers to help out the Bills pay to renovte or bulid a stadium in Buffalo . I think the reason they would choose Hamiton is because its 65 miles away from buffalo & a stadium can be bulit cheap with private funds here not like anywhere in the usa.where a new stadium can run about 600 million to billion dollars where is in canada you can bulid a 50.000 seat stadium for about 400 to about 500 million dollars . In my opinion I think the Bills should stay in Buffalo because an NFL. team here could kill the CFL. & in my opinion the CFL. is a far more better game as a whole also I don't think Hamilton want an NFL. team Hamilton wants the NHL. team iit rightfully deserves .

JMROWE is offline   Reply With Quote