View Single Post
Old
10-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Interactif

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLeafs View Post
If you really want an answer, I would go with Galchenyuk, then. Because looking at his first year, in a league that you consider better, he had a better overall game than Huberdeau did in his first year. He didn't have the chance to have the breakout season last year, as 95% of it was wiped out by a knee injury. He's used a week's worth of playoff games, and the first 10 games of this year re-adjusting to the game, and is doing just fine, thus far.

I think he has all of the skills I like about Huberdeau, with a bigger body. I take Galchenyuk, with Huberdeau right behind, and Grigorenko after that.
See that was easy Ernie.

I would take Huberdeau, think he has all the qualities of Jonathan Toews. Though he is probably not as talented as Toews. See his QMJHL stats last season? Better than Grigorenko's PPG pace this year, and he has a whole lot more intangibles to his game as seen in the memorial cup and the russia/canada series this summer.

Gally has that promise tag that you have been gushing over since this summer, since he came back from injury he has exactly 19 points in 20 games, playoffs included. Remember this is what I was leary about him, obvious talent like Grabo, but when you look up with Grabo atleast he has never been close to a PPG player. Wonder when he will break out? Less than a PPG for a player a player that was picked for his obvious highlight reel talents. Atleast I will give Grigorenko the cred and perhaps the edge in that dept for now, he's atleast producing points abeit in a league where almost everyone scores.

But for me it's Huberdeau and a long way back to the other 2 at this moment in time.