View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonsacct View Post
I can't say I disagree with him or even find it a controversial POV.

The only cities lamer than Cbus from a young rich guy POV all host stable franchises with a rich history. The Jacket have never won a playoff game.

Most players and coaches in recent history have done everything they can to avoid coming here.
This is so much bulls**t that I don't even know where to begin, so I will just do what should be done with a post like this, IGNORE IT!

It may be that Kostitsyn was indeed having a little fun with the question. In fact, as a hockey team, this has been a dismal team to play for.

But no player, that has ever called the City of Columbus, and surrounding area home has ever spoken a bad word about it. Many that have left the team still call the city home.

If Kostitsyn loves Mother Russia so much, and thinks the U.S. sucks so badly, then he can stay in the KHL for all I care. No loss in my book.

And as to you Nashville fans. No one here does not like the city of Nashville. It is a great city, with great people, good music, and plenty to do. Always have a good time when I travel there. We can be rivals with the Preds, and still love the city, so no, Kostitsyn does not give us another reason to hate "Nashville". It gives us another reason to want to kick the S*** out of the Preds.

Dr. Fire is offline   Reply With Quote