View Single Post
10-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Frankie Spankie
vCash: 500
Dishonored - 9.5/10

Wow, I was a bit hesitant to buy this game on release. But all I can say is wow. This is what game developers should be striving for, this is the kind of game I want to play. Anything is possible in this assassin game with so many different paths to take. You could play it one way and think you beat it how it was meant to be played and another person could play it a completely different way and beat it the way they think it was meant to be played. That's what makes a truly amazing game IMO.

I got the dark ending and liked it a lot. I also watched the good ending on YouTube and liked that one a lot. I don't think the "dark" ending is a bad ending at all.

That being said, my only real complaint about the game is how the game kind of drops after the first couple of missions. I loved the story line and loved where it went. But the first two missions, I spent about 3 hours on each just exploring and finding everything. Then the rest of the missions were beaten in about an hour each. Not that they were shorter, but they just had much less to do in all of them I thought. That's really the only reason I'm keeping it from being a perfect 10/10. There were a couple very minor bugs like at times I couldn't choke people from behind at a funny angle while they're moving, but they were few and far between.

Absolutely amazing game, should win GotY as far as I'm concerned, is in my list for favorite games of all time now.

Frankie Spankie is offline   Reply With Quote