View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Cowbell232

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshNsoClean View Post
I will respectively disagree and say that if there was a Goalie sub-forum it would be extremely popular. There are a lot of Goalies here, but currently they stick to posting Goalie related stuff to the other site. Once people knew about it, it would explode. Still a great site, and got my donation but no place for Goalies to talk is disapointing, especially a site of this caliber. I'll just go elsewhere to talk Goalie stuff.

Thanks anyways, good luck with your season Jarick and God bless.
Fresh
We definitely hear your side, don't think we're not listening.

But the problem is this: HFBoards stands for Hockey's Future. It really is supposed to be centered around prospects, and that snowballs into the teams, and then into playing, and then in other leagues, etc. The problem is drawing these artificial lines about what to keep delving into and what to not. You spread too far and it becomes a problem, and if you stay too narrow it's no better.

We all appreciate the kind words - and it's truly the users that make this site worth visiting. If there's a reasonable amount of goalie discussion the subforum will be looked into again. I know it's probably one of those "If you build it, they will come" scenarios, but we need a little give and take on this one...

Thanks