View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 02:47 PM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

vCash: 500
Hey Swiss league watchers, during the last lockout I saw two really good Swiss players I thought could be NHLers.
Reto Berra and Dario Burglar (SP)

What do you think of them? Berra looked like a Luongo type in goal and Burglar seemed to have a sniper's game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClelland View Post
Should not overvalue making points in the swiss leuage, specially against the bottom teams, seguin made a hatty against ambri piotta yesterday, a team with only 8 p in 15 Gp.

I really like what i see in Brunner, hes fast and gritty and the nhl could suit him fine.
I have always liked outsiders, Brunner played in swiss division 3 when he was 20 years old, then he showed next to nothing in 2,5 seasons in 1st division, before he came to zug in the middle of the season 08/09. He had 0 p in 12 Gp in kloten starting that season, he went down to division 2 a couple of games, he then came to zug and exploded there and has never looked back.

Maybe some swiss/wing fan know this guys story, its unusual and would be very intresting to hear about

Ps. Crazy stuff to mark the best scorer with a yellow helmet, the teams defenders must be happy about it!

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote