View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 03:19 PM
GK
Not Jeeks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoiseach View Post
Hmm. I guess it always used to be section 3, which makes sense. We sit in Section 11 in Hull, which is pretty much the equivalent to Section 3 in Peterborough (i.e. just inside the blueline where the Olympiques shoot twice, with them shooting to our left). Sections 11 and 3 (directly across the ice) are the two rowdiest sections. 4 and 5 are pretty good too, but not as much.

Doesn't the Memorial Centre run almost north/south? Are you saying that the rowdy section is now the end opposite to the bar, where the visiting team shoots in the first and third? Odd...

I think so!

This is what we should be striving for - http://www.sportspickle.com/news/876...s-explanations
Yes, right across from the bar is the rowdy section these days, for both Petes and Lakers. The entire building is the rowdy section during Lakers games though. Fight in the stands between home and visiting fans happen almost every time.

I think it's across from the bar now because it's the cheapest spot, so people like me (high school kids) can go for cheap. It's not just high school kids or anything like that though, we just get the cheering started.

GK is offline   Reply With Quote