View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonger View Post
imo, that jersey idea would be perfect as a winter classic jersey.
... its an absolute classic, beautifully designed. Washington tried to some extent to replicate it, as did Rochester of the AHL (and did a decent job of it) but that "Brooklyn" or even "New York" Americans is one Hell of a piece of fashion genius. Timeless. Bring it on I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRDANHUTCH View Post
wht most of you posters are forgetting, even when it's pointed out, multiple times is nothing has changed w/ the Islanders.... the Nets are the one franchise that has no true history even in NY, Does any one here remember that Julius Erving wasn't always a 76er, look back at the history of the Nets,and why they are BROOKLYN...
... HUTCH, your going to have to translate this here post cuz I have no idea what point you are trying to make or what it is that Im "missing"?. I dont follow the NBA, not a BB fan at all, only reading shots in the press by members of the media & the Nets fan base targeting Brett Yormark... who's Twin Brother as you know is employed by the Florida Panthers in a similar capacity. Doing a Hell of a job btw. Papering the joint with sponsors. What are you saying, suggesting?

Killion is online now   Reply With Quote