View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 04:53 PM
thomast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loffer View Post
As Woodlief says in Red Line Report article, Barkov's been lucky with his goals. Many of them were lucky bounces, rebounds and deflections. He just "scoops" pucks in front of the net in several clips/streams I've seen. I think he's been somewhat lucky with his OWN goals but to some extent unlucky with his linemates unability to score from his passes.
It's about his positioning and his hockeyIQ. Show me an example from his lucky goals other than IFK goal. He's unlucky not to have more points. That Redline article claims that Barkov haven't impressed with his overall game... Do you really believe that bs? Barkov have been money in the every zone so far. I'll say it again. Post clips from his "lucky" goals this year. There is 1 IMO maybe 2 maxium but he has have played alot of open netters for his team mates and they haven't been able to score not to forget many of very good other setups. Talks about him being lucky can stop right now or him being in the slump. There will be longer pointless game streaks than 2 in this season for Barkov and it's very very likely for 17 year old. We can't expect too much from him. Him ending around PPG or little below is amazing if we add his other attributes what he brings in the game right now. Granlund and Jokinen brought only offensive production to their teams at their draft year but weren't the backbone of their team. Barkov is best player on his team who brings everything in the table and still producing in the same pace(actually better right now) and is carrying his team as 17 year old. So you should calm down and don't make yourself look foolish. I know that you have good points at times but now in this case they are nonsence.

Last edited by thomast: 10-24-2012 at 05:02 PM.