View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 06:18 PM
mike14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post

All the petty bickering about if Brooklyn is or isn't on the Island is arguing about semantics. When I was in Australia I had a hamburger. It was ham, not beef. (It sure was odd!) But, who has that wrong? Who has that right? Well, down on the menu was a portion for "beefburgers"...so...there's that!
Where was this (genuinely curious). I've never seen a hamburger with anything except beef in it...

On topic (yet still Australian focused) I always find it interesting that there is so much concern over how much support teams in NYC can get when two of them are close to each other. The city and surrounds are freaking huge, how hard can it be to find 15000 people to attend an event.

While I know ticket costs are (vastly) different, my home town with a metro population of approx 3.3m has 2 x soccer teams 2 x rugby teams (different codes) and 10 x aussie footy teams (more than half the national league). All of them play in the top league in the country and they all manage to co-exist rather peacefully. Surely 3 hockey teams in the NYC area isn't a massive issue?