View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 06:36 PM
marty111

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
It is the Canucks board... You will need a thick skin if being here (if you're a Leaf fan), and let things slide... much like I would, if I was on the Toronto board Luongo thread (if there is one, which I assume there is)... You are very welcome here (as far as I'm concerned)... But you are going to hear things that you won't like about Toronto, the Leafs, Burke, Kadri, etc... Things that are speculative and insulting... Things that would be trolling, if posted elsewhere...

If you are looking for Canuck fan perspective, you will come across some who don't want Luongo on Toronto for emotional reasons... Some who don't see Luongo on Toronto for reasonable reasons... and some who don't see or want Luongo on Toronto for a bit (or a lot) of both...
I don't speak for the board, it's moderators or any other Leaf fans but if that's really
the case - I'm new on the forum - I won't be around long. I don't consider
it enjoyable nor productive to have to exist in such an environment and I've left
other forums because of it.

In fact, I'll bow out not and I won't come back. Thanks to those who did chew the
fat on Luongo and I've learned something here because of that. All the best.