View Single Post
Old
10-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Habssupporter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
I mean it would be hard to complain about Drouin, he's probably my favourite player in the Q to watch but there's just so many complete players in this draft that Drouin would have to really put up outrageous numbers to go top 3 IMO.

The top 10 in this draft is going to be nuts, I wouldn't rule anything out yet. But right now I'd still go with Barkov over Drouin.
I probably would have to think long and hard to choose between drouin and Barkov. Probably leaning towards Barkov for now but it's a race between the two and i know its really early in the year but for me, it is not a clean #1 and #2 of Mac and Seth Jones yet... I could see #1 to #4,5 maybe even #6 changing in the mist of the season.

Now, i know some people mentionned JC Lipon as an overager and i like him but how about Myles Bell? He was considered as a pretty highly touted talent 2 years ago but had a driving accident and killed a girl if i remember correctly. Alcohol was also involved in the accident but i'm not too sure to what extend. He was also a minor at the time.

Since that incident, he got traded to Kelowna and no one wanted to use a pick on him i suppose because of the accident. He a really good skater from what i can tell and is completely dominating the WHL right now as a defenseman with 21 points in 13 games.

If he's still there in the fourth round, i'm starting to think about calling his name. Also i dont think he's gotten into any trouble since then and got named to be an assistant captain in Kelowna this season so he doesn't seems like he is a player you don't want on the team because of his attitude.