Thread: Confirmed with Link: The Omark Thread: Willing to play in the AHL?
View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 03:06 AM
Pascal85

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilerdiehard View Post
Well he is obviously not producing as much as he should.

I mean you tell me Seguin is on the same team as Jakob Micflicker and Marc Pouliot both of those guys are producing at a similar level. Both of those guys were on the Oilers other NHL farm teams not so long ago (Micflickier split time between the Oil farm team and Stockton of the ECHL). Both of those guys are producing at the same level as Seguin. Do you think they are similar level talents to Seguin?

I am not watching the games, so I do not know but are guys like Seguin even going full out or are they just trying to stay in shape and not get hurt. Someone watching would be better than me to answer those questions. I guess some of the NHLers are also playing league play on the big ice surface for the first time? I suppose that would take some time to adjust to.
I am a Zurich Lions Supporter and saw the Game vs. Zug the other day. I cant really say, but I dont think so that Omark and Zetterberg (and other NHL Lockout "Stars" like Seguin, Spezza, Bergeron, Tavares) do go full. I mean, none of them really dominate a game... My conclusion is they wanna stay in shape, see somthing different and have a good time on the ice.... but thats just my 2 cents....

Pascal85 is offline   Reply With Quote