What Will You Miss Most about NVMC
View Single Post
10-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 4 Miles Down the turnpike!!
1. Walking into the arena and looking over the back of the seating in the 200 section evertime just to see the ice eventhough I had been there hundreds of times before
2. The opening day tailgate
3. The cramped concourse if more than 10K showed
4. Sound of metal section of the 100 level when you walked on them
5. The orange tile in the concourse
6. The smell
7. The commute (from Suffolk)
8. The front doors that pivoted about 1 foot from the edge that made the doors weird to open.
9. The same ticket taker, Leo, for 20+ years.
10. Ben Steele on the Hammond organ
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jjricco8