View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Roddy Peeper View Post
I don't even know about that 2-3 year projection. It's a possibility, but the organization seems very high on his skill level. I don't think Bylsma went out of his way to mention him as a candidate for Sid's wing this year for nothing.

I also hope Sullivan showed the staff what a talented RH shot forward can bring this team.
Anything is possible, but if people have that mindset, it just creates another Tangradi situation.

His skating is worrisome and I've been beating that drum for awhile. It is more than just his edging, stride, stops, starts, etc. His balance on his skates has to improve dramatically to not only stick in the NHL, but to make a big impact. He has to learn how to use leverage to his advantage agt AHL caliber blueliners, then the learning curve goes up several notches agt NHL blueliners.

Sometimes players progress rapidly, but I'm not sure BB is going to be that way. Anyone hoping for a big impact at the NHL level in the next cople of yrs, is probably setting themselves up for disappointment.