View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 10:08 AM
duga

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
Who needs 7 million Semin, when you can have this guy? He is a carbon copy how Alex Semin snipes his goals.

13 games in Swiss league, 9 goals, 15 assists, 24 points.
1 European Trophy game, 1 goal, 2 assists.

Total 14 games, 10+17=27.

Damien Brunner, best pure scorer in Europe.
(and we have, Thornton, Giroux, Briere, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Malkin, Kovalchuck etc. in here...)
While I don't agree about the bolded part,

I couldn't resist quoting myself once again (from the same thread as the quote above)

Quote:
a video from last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzQretvaQYs

Hockey is so easy to follow for me. Since mid 80ies I'm a supporter of Swiss and Russian Hockey. And my 2 favourite players of this decade Semin for NHL-Level and Brunner NLA-Level just entertain me every time I watch them, and it's so nice to know, that they still develop. I mean Semin before his annual injury, was the best winger in the League, a light version of datsyukian dominance. Brunner without his disease would challenge Sykora and Bednar for best winger in the swiss League.

They play quite similar.

By the way, Teammate Nr.16 Diaz, jumping him at the start of the video, will be a strong competitor for a place in NHL in the future. he's better than Yannick Weber IMO.
And when the rumours popped out during summertime that Brunner as well as Semin could subscribe with the DRW, I felt like Birthday and Christmas falling on the same date....
unfortunately it came different.

duga is offline   Reply With Quote