View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Stars99Lobo37
Away Games - 13

vCash: 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJ View Post
the stars were very big on the idea of changing the color scheme. the stars were working with the adidas design team, and from what i've heard, the color schemes were basically green/gold, red/gold, red/blue, red/green, green/silver, and navy/silver. my source said that all the navy/silver logos looked strikingly like dallas cowboys logos, and that the stars were HEAVILY favoring them
The fact that people inside the Stars organization actually wanted to change the color scheme, scares the ever living crap out of me. WHY CHANGE IT!? It makes no sense. We're one of the few teams that actually has the green in our scheme. God forbid the Stars be unique from not only the rest of the league but from the rest of the DFW teams! Just is absolutely frustrating to me that they're willing to throw away 45+ years of the green only to be stopped because they're scared of getting sued.

Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs - 1997 to 2011 - WPHL Champions 1998, 1999, 2000 - CHL Champions 2011