View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 11:45 AM
S Bah

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
I know the system has a lot of defensive depth, but I really wouldn't mind Jones or Ristolainen at all. After those two I'd rather have a forward, but after seeing how good Rielly looks I really wouldn't mind some more high end skill in the back. Risto could add that plus a physical element..
Depending what position the Habs draft from,it's a kind of moot point at this stage.I would like Bergevin to make a trade with Columbus for one of their three 1st round picks.Hopefully giving them a chance to get Drouin and Carrier or Mantha,the Habs teams in the past that were perennial Stanley Cup Finalists always had Francophones that made huge contributions.Heart and soul type players with the team in mind played a major part in those years and this season the Habs have the opportunity to draft a few of those type of players.With Dmen like Subban,Beaulieu,Diaz and Bennett still learning the trade the Habs have many offensive quarterbacks coming and forwards with talent and size should be a priority with so many early picks.