View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Mirasty91

vCash: 500
I love the old barn, I really do. Sure, it's run down, but man is it such a great place to watch a game. The sight lines are the best of any arena I've been to. How loud that place gets when it's really rocking. That buzz in the crowd on opening night or for a big game. Seeing people you met at other games and stopping to talk for a little bit. Tailgating. Walking through the parking lot and heckling the Ranger fans on the nights they were in town. The history in that building....all that history. I will miss the Coliseum, I'm very upset that we're leaving, but we all know it was time for something new. I'm just glad we're in New York. That being said, we have 3 years left in the Coli, let's go out with a BANG! What better way to close out our home than to have it rockin like the old days? And once these 3 years are up, it's time to make our history in Brooklyn, make that arena special like the Coliseum, raise a new banner to the roof of our new home, next to the ones from our old house.

Mirasty91 is offline   Reply With Quote