View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Mr. Make-Believe
Pass me another nail

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMiller View Post
I hear you. This method worked for the owners last time, the union was crushed, so it makes perfect sense that they'd go the same route again. It also makes sense that the players would want to be stronger than they were last time. Makes sense for both sides but sucks donkeys.
What both sides seem to fail to take into account, is that their goal is a common one. Hockey on the ice and financially sound. We were lead to believe that the PA and the NHL were "working together" this whole damn time. That there was some kind of partnership between the two sides.

This negotiation shouldn't have been a negotiation to start with. It should have been a collaborative effort to make the game stronger. I've ****ing had it with all the "hurt feelings" BS. Just get it done. Just sit down and get it done. The posturing doesn't do anyone any good. And the media war is frivolous stupidity. Wasted effort attempting to convince us who the good guys and the bad guys are. Hockey fans know by now who to blame: All of you.

It's so easy and so close. I just don't understand.