It's Not About Winning Or Losing. It's About Who Gets The Blame (CBA/Lockout) XVI
View Single Post
10-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Originally Posted by
Jiggy deflected this question in the last thread so I'll ask it again:
- Many NHL teams are losing money, which means they have to cut costs. What costs do you (or any pro-NHLPA poster) suggest they cut if they aren't allowed to cut player's salaries?
- Maybe they should start flying coach instead of private first class. You know, go back to the good old days when they were taking flights at 4am.
- How about NOT giving them 100 bucks a day for food? (I know some lard ***** that wouldn't be able to spend that much on food in one day)
- How about they pay for their own 300 dollar hockey sticks?
- How about staying at the Comfort Inn instead of 5 star hotels?
- How about players buying memberships at the local gym instead of using the palaces (At Console for instance) that substitute for training facilities?
- How about they pay for their own massage therapists and trainers?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MtlPenFan