10-25-2012, 04:15 PM
BlackNgold 84
Known Kellyist

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire View Post
the lockout is really affecting derek roy

those poor poor players
I can't wait to see what the owners would buy during this present lockout.. then again they aren't dumb enough to post pictures of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Make-Believe View Post
I agree that I haven't seen a smidgen of give from the NHL. Understanding of course, that the CBA that the league has operated with for the last eight seasons is CENTER. Not halfway between the difference of both sides' proposals.

The PA gets blame too. Not negotiating when they could. Hiring Fehr. Interpreting every act of the NHL as an attack on them. The NHL's concerns ARE valid and need to be treated thus.

And then we get this crap today... Well,whatever.
I still don't get people saying the players screwed up hiring Fehr. They hired him because they know he won't cower to the owners. Do i agree with it, nope. But the players union thinks that they met in the middle last negotiations and believe they shouldn't back down. So they hired the right guy for them. No one knows whats going to happen, but i can't fault them for hiring a man who will not cower. What shocks me is that the PA is acting like they all got their dick kicked in 3 years ago and all its members were there. How many members now we're involved 8 years ago? this is an honest question.