View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
For the 67's... Graovac is an obvious choice for surprise. Perhaps overlooked is Gustavsen... both are cases of a lack of depth elevating experienced guys with some skills into bigger/key roles, but then they are going ahead and making the most of it, at least, so good on them. Gustavsen will have more points in 15 games this year than in 60 last year.

On the disappointment side... I dunno if it is fair yet, but the team would have done well to get a boost from the import slot, and Mraz hasn't fit in yet. Maybe he needs more time. They use an overage and import slot on Cajkovsky, and he's ok, but somehow it feels like a pretty big market team isn't maybe making as much as they might out of those spots? On the same lines of "unfair early disappointment", I guess I find that Abou-Assaly hasn't seemed capable of much in the games I've looked at. It would have been nice if he had been able to step into something more productive (even in a minor way), but of course, not a fair expectation and maybe he'll come around later on. (Although, by the same token Salituro and Brown seem to make themselves noticed more, despite inexperience... the opportunity is there on a shallow team for the youngsters to get more attention than they otherwise might have).

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote