10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
M.Wallace vs WAS

or

Fitzgerald vs SF .
Definitely Wallace. Can't count on Fitz this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCally24 View Post
James Jones vs JAX

Brandon Gibson vs NE

Malcolm Floyd @ CLE
With Jennings out and Jordy and Finley banged up I'd definitely go Jones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledHawkFan View Post
Stephens-Howling or J. Dwyer? MJD is hurt and Rice is on bye leaving me with Gore and a whole lot of nothing on the waiver wire.
I'd go Dwyer with Howling playing the Niners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post
Newton @ CHI
Luck @ TEN
McCoy vs ATL
Lynch @ Det
Morris @ Pitts
I think you gotta go Luck. McCoy is still a must start to me, so I'd go him and Lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins Stooge View Post
At flex do i start: Leshoure, Witten, or Amendola (if he plays, it could be limited).

I have Leshoure slotted in now.
I'd stick with Leshoure. I know it's a tough run D, but he catches a lot of balls and still could get you a goal line TD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrigsAndGirgs View Post
Steve Smith or Trent Richardson at flex?
I think you gotta go with Smith. TRich could easily get hurt again during the game and do nothing. I'm gonna need a good week out of him before I'm starting him until after their bye in week 10.

Quote:
Felix Jones or Alex Green? Green will probabl;y get more touches once the Packers start the rout of Jacksonville...but Jones is more likely to find the end zone.
Green's just been too bad to start. Not to mention their RBs never score. As long as Felix's knee doesn't keep him out of the game, you gotta go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLongR0D View Post
James Jones or Jeremy Maclin
This one's close. I typically like to go with my stars, but Maclin's like a semi-star, and with Jennings out and Jordy/Finley hurting, I think I'd lean Jones here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDO View Post
Rodgers (no Jennings, probably no Nelson) or Luck?

Standard scoring league.
Can't sit Rodgers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquin001 on Ice View Post
M. Floyd vs CLE
J. Gordon vs SD
S-Jax vs NE
I'd go Floyd. SJax has been very mediocre (just a matter of time before Richardson takes over), and Gordon is a little too much of a boom or bust guy for my taste.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote