View Single Post
Old
10-25-2012, 10:37 PM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai12 View Post
I'm not a band wagon fan. I am just a frustrated fan. When the owner refuses to spend some dough it gets aggravating.
Exactly. And, being a "fair weather fan" or a "bandwagoner" is in no way correlated to one's attendance, or lack thereof, to games at the Pepsi Center. I watch every game on TV, always have, and listen to every game on the radio that isn't televised, but I go to more games at the Pepsi Center when we're winning. I can justify spending the money on a ticket (or tickets) if my chances of seeing a competitive team fight for the post season are high. If not, I choose not to drop the cash and stay home to watch on the DVR. Whether I watch at home or go to the game has absolutely zero to do with what kind of fan I am, to what degree I am a fan, or the quality or level of my fanaticism. Anyone who calls me a fair weather fan because I choose to watch on TV rather than go to the games when we're not competitive can ...

Last edited by Frenchy: 10-25-2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Let them use their imagination on what they can do
SuperTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote