View Single Post
Old
10-26-2012, 01:25 AM
TrillMike

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidTheKid8787 View Post
Very cool man.
I seen some pics of all the people watching from the gallery and the line for the autograph session. Who all were signing autographs?

As a side note. Sid's been spending the bulk of his time practicing with Kunitz this off-season. Pretty much a given the Kunitz-Sid-Dupuis and Neal-Geno-whoknows will be our top 2 lines.
Other than Crosby, it was mostly Stars/ex-Stars signing stuff. I will admit, Crosby went above and beyond today. He signed 100ish autographs, that really made me (a non Crosby guy) rethink my opinion on him. He's a f-ing awesome player, I just didn't really like him until today. He was a really cool guy.

This whole event was started by Stars and ex-Stars. Dallas is a great city and a lot of the hockey players that have played here end up retiring/living somewhere in DFW (that means the Dallas/Fort. Worth area). Crosby and Kunitz got invited by Neal (I assume Neal got an invite from Daley or Ott). Souray brought Cam Fowler... I won't get into how everyone got invited.

It was a lot of fun and it was really cool seeing guys that will never play together actually build some chemistry.