View Single Post
Old
10-26-2012, 10:16 AM
tourlord*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerf27 View Post
Agreed Sabourin.......Petgrave gives the puck away and is not head smart hence why never drafted. Schemitsch has some inconsistency. These 2 are OA defencemen and should be reliable. IMO Brown and Sullentrop have been the 2 most consistent.

Uvira has a hand injury and I believe he re-injured. I have heard he will be back soon maybe this weekend.

They will need it without Lessio for 3 months and Laughton will be gone for awhile.
What the heck are you talking about? Petgrave is a smart defender who isn't afraid to take the put and go end to end. I'm pretty sure he won the Memorial Cup with the Attack as well. Oshawa hasn't had a GOOD defense men let alone one that can take the puck and go since Calvin De Haan. Schemitsch is very inconsistent but Petgrave is very good. Uviraw? Really? I went to every Oshawa Generals game on Sunday last year and Uviraw didn't absolutely nothing. I've been watching the Gennies for the past three years and the first season I started attending was Sullentrops first year on D. Over the past THREE seasons Sullentrop has stayed the same. THE SAME. He hasn't improved, and he hasn't gotten worst. Hes stayed the same... I'm just a little curious, have you actually seen these players play a full 60 minutes?

Last edited by tourlord*: 10-26-2012 at 10:25 AM.
tourlord* is offline   Reply With Quote