View Single Post
Old
10-26-2012, 09:33 AM
seen em all

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerf27 View Post
Lessio is gone for about 3 months had surgery today to repair severed tendons from a skate blade.
Laughton will get a suspension for a hit to the head (with Branch this could be anywhere from a couple to 8 games) He hates the Shwa so I would say 8
I hope this team can dig deep and not fold like last year after suspensions and injuries.

When will these guys learn to stop the needless penalties??

I like this coaching staff but leading the league in PIM's has got to stop. Rant done
I agree, way too many stupid penalties, but some nights , like against London, the freeking refs are out of control 11 minor penalties, when realistically there migth have been maybe 5 minors.Laughton will get 10 games minimum IMHO, as for Lessio I heard 6 weeks and the however long it takes to heal or rehab.Lessio is now in a cast for 6 weeks.It looks like Uvira and Urbanic are in the lineup this weekend.The Gens also called up from the Pembroke Lumber Kings Owen McDade on Wednesday night against Ottawa. (he`s been signed) I also love the coaching of DJ Smith and Paul McFarland, I always thought that Depiero was a Jr B coach.