Thread: Prospect Info: Prospect Stock Market
View Single Post
Old
10-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Guru Meditation
Service Unavailable

vCash: 500
Not sure I understand any of the criticism Sproul is getting. It's not like he blew out a knee. He blocked a shot and broke his arm. He'll be back better than ever. Plus, he had 8 points in 4 games before that. He was lighting it up.

The Frk and Pulkkinen cases are more interesting. Personally, I think Frk wants to be traded. He was bumped off the first line because he doesn't play well with MacKinnon. It doesn't look like he has much chemistry with his new linemates either.

Pulkkinen seems like a lockout victim. He's shown in the past to be very, very sensitive to who his linemates are, and now he's playing with grinders because of the guys Jokerit has been able to add.

Quine, what can you say? Mono is mono. It won't last forever, but it's a bad time to get it.

It's hard to have a lot of judgment for Tatar/Nyquist/Smith because I imagine all three are a combination of really frustrated with the lockout and really annoyed by a weak team. There's no center that can keep up with them, one defenseman in Smith, and the only goalie worth a hill of beans is in Toledo. It's like mini-Calgary if Kiprusoff got hit by a car.

Guru Meditation is online now   Reply With Quote