View Single Post
Old
10-26-2012, 02:09 PM
  #15
ShootIt
Registered User
 
ShootIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 561
Country: United States
Posts: 7,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Stern has done a lot of shady crap over the years, Bettman has really just done his job in a way fans dislike. No contest. Stern has overseen the creation of a system and culture that will eventually make 60% of the league into a glorified development system for the other 40%
40%? I would would of guessed more like 20%.

ShootIt is online now   Reply With Quote