View Single Post
Old
10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by highstickside View Post
"Windsor fans on here are upset about the PP against Sarnia but Sarnia has one of the best Penality kills in the league.All teams have a better chance on scoring against Sarnia when they are 5 on 5 then on a power play against them".

Massey, based on the stats, what you say seems true even though it defies common sense. I have not been able to watch any Sting games for a couple of weeks, so I can't really comment on why that might be the case. What do you think the reasons are that they seem better short-handed than even strength?
Well i think is discipline,dedication,speed and the system.The system is to play the box keeping it tight and the puck to the outside.No one is going to score many goals on JP from outside.Dedication;They also block a pile of shots.They also either lay down their sticks or block the passes going to in front of the net.Discipline; Both PK units play the same way and almost never gets out of position no matter what the opposition tries to do.No running around.Lots of speed also with these 2 lines and D. Sarault and Boucher usually 1st line with Murphy and Chapman or Deangelo on D with Gali and either Hottot(when not suspended) Nikadronv or Latta on the 2nd with Kuzmyk and Duinik on 2nd.They also get quite a few scoring chances with the these players also because of their speed.When they are 5 on 5,they are getting better but seems to struggle with all the above.