Old
10-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Ugene Malkin
Bück Dich Baby!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
This this this a million times this.

Fehr isn't going to win. The only way he could have hoped to win was if the owners folded early...and they backed off a lot of their stuff quickly, but Fehr was more interested in playing the showman than getting what needed to get done, so he's ****ed the NHLPA over. At this point I'm just expecting everything to go nuclear until April and the owners are only going to take more and more things off the table. The owners have all the chips and they're far better equipped to be in this for a longer period of time. The players want revenge for 2005...but they don't have good enough cards to pull this ****. Not now.
Nope. He had the owners best deal on the table and he didn't even recognize it in "his" gibberish he placed in front of the owners while being late.

I 100% do not feel sorry for the players for having this guy ruin their chances at remotely saving them some coin.

Learn, and not to learn. Here comes the pain of losing even more.

The point is losing as little as possible, I think/know, this is not happening now.

I/we have a new game to watch, watching to see how much the players will actually lose.