View Single Post
Old
10-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

vCash: 500
Yes, both sides are dicks. That's exactly right. I mean the players are so stupid because all they are doing is fighting a losing battle here. They're just going to continue to lose and lose and lose. But with that being said, I can understand why they don't want to just bend over and take it. the NHL owners are no ****ing better. Just because they'll ultimately win, doesn't mean that it's right to keep going down lockdown road. They're nothing more then bullies who are going to hold the league hostage until they get what they want. And then 7 years down the line they'll no longer want what they got and they'll hold the players out to get something different. Rinse and repeat. How tiring is this damn process? I'm completely sick of this **** already.

Yeah yeah, the owners are not making the profits that they want. Too bad. I can't have sympathy for any of them when they sign players to deals and have no intention of actually paying the #'s they agreed to in the first place.

This league can go sit on it as far as I'm concerned. You deal with the labor garbage every few years but the way this league handles things, it's just not right. It's too much now. It's hard to not take this lockout personal. I just find this completely insulting after the fans came back so strong in 05. "It was for the better of the league" Well **** you for sending us down this road again. I know a lot of you are just waiting for it to be over and for the games to start, but for me, they spoiled everything in my eyes. The thought of my money going in to the pockets of the greedy owners and players after a third damn lockout? After losing an entire season once before? It just does not sit well with me at all. But I'm just a fan. What about the people who work in the arenas and such? It's just not right.

Last edited by Sir Fenwick Corsi: 10-26-2012 at 07:56 PM.