View Single Post
Old
10-27-2012, 01:09 AM
montreal
Time to Get Down

vCash: 500
Watch North Dakota game, Kristo was in mid-season form as he was FLYing out there. I don't know if the coach was sending a message or if it was due to the team facing a weak oppent (UAA should be near the bottom of the WCHA i'd wager) but they put the Kristo/Knight line as the 2nd line with MacMillan's line starting. They also moved Kristo back to the point on the PP again, something he did a lot in his first two years, with MacMillan moving up to the top PP line.

In the 3 games i've seen so far, Kristo looks like he is on a mission, he's looked great out there and I wouldn't be surprised if he has a huge season.

MacMillan played well, it looked like he tipped in a goal on the PP that they gave to Simpson but I could be wrong. He's a treat to watch though, works hard, is smart and skilled, always keeps his feet moving, will get his nose dirty and can really dish the puck. Really hope he can add some mass and strength over the next couple years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest the Hero View Post
Still the hip I'm guessing?
I believe so

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan92 View Post
As far as Dustin Walsh is concerned:
SOME PEOPLE JUST GET IT
The coaches and media polls have Dartmouth in the bottom half of the ECAC Hockey standings at the end of the year, but the good folks at U.S. College Hockey Online (USCHO.com) and Inside CollegeHockey.com (INCH) think a little more highly of this year's Big Green. USCHO has the team sixth in its rankings and dubbed them the league's 'wildcard'. INCH went even further, picking Dartmouth to finish fourth and have tabbed the Big Green as ECAC Hockey's 'Breakthrough Team' of 2012-13. INCH went a step further and honored Dustin Walsh as the Best Player in the League

Anyone see this?
http://www.dartmouthsports.com/ViewA...B_OEM_ID=11600
http://insidecollegehockey.com/inch/

Strange that they would pick him to be the top player in the ECAC since he missed so much time but the interesting part in the article was that it said the Habs wanted to sign him but he opted not to turn pro, this must have been after his sophmore year. I hadn't heard that before if true, but if he can improve his skating/mobility/foot speed and be more consistent he's a prospect to keep an eye on.