View Single Post
10-27-2012, 02:19 AM
Usually Incorrect
rt's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,980
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by AZflyingPuck View Post
Anybody feeling good about this anymore? With the lockout and the inability to reach an agreement with COG, I think we've seen the last of the Coyotes. That handshake line with LA was the end. I think Doan should have went to Vancouver. I'd love to be wrong.
Meh, I'd say Phoenix, Seattle, and Quebec each have a 33.33% chance. If the Coyotes go to Seattle, I'm guessing that Doan goes with. Gives the franchise a 66.66% percent of keeping the captain by my estimate.

Of course, I'm basing this on nothing.

Still, i cant believe either the PA or the BOG would he so stupid to cancel a season. Thins barely clinging on, niche league simply can't afford it.

That said, who the Hell knows?

This poster should not be taken seriously under any circumstances.
rt is offline