Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurdocktor View Post
Jeremy Kerley (vs. Miami) or

DeSean Jackson (vs. ATL)
Gotta go with your stars. I'd go DJax.

Quote:
Felix Jones (vs. NYG) or

Randall Cobb (vs. JAX)
I love Cobb this week with Jennings out and Jordy/Finley banged up. I'd definitely go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbcwpg View Post
Thanks to injuries I'm stuck debating using either Kendall Hunter or Phillip Tanner in my RB2 spot this weekend.
I like Tanner this week quite a bit. I feel like he's a more explosive runner than Felix, and Felix has a bum knee, so I could easily see him not finishing the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslesRock4 View Post
Alex Green vs JAX
LaRod Stephens-Howling vs SF
Jonathan Stewart vs CHI
Andre Brown vs DAL
I'd start Stewart for sure. They're gonna make a point to run, and they're gonna give him every opportunity to be the guy there. Leshoure averaged over 5 YPC against the Bears last week, so I like Stewart's chances. I'd go Brown next for sure if Bradshaw's out, if not it gets tricky. I don't like Howling against SF at all, and as terrible as Green has been you figure he's gonna get 20 touches this week, so I think you go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLongR0D View Post
Ya I was leaning Jones, but I just read in the last two meetings with the Falcons, Maclin has 330 yds and 4 TDs.
Wow, that's pretty good. I should probably change my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avder View Post
I need to pick three of the following:
Dez Bryant (The guy just can't make up his mind on if he wants to be a WR1 or not)
Brian Hartline (I picked him up off waivers after his monster game so he's been next to useless since)
Cecil Shorts (I had bye week holes to fill so I gambled on this guy and he coughed up 13 points for me last week)
Brandon LaFell (I wish I'd picked him up last week instead of the other moron I gambled on who produced nothing).
Dez is a must. Shorts is your number 2 IMO. Close between Hartline and LaFell. Rankings would say Hartline, but I'd actually go LaFell. You take away Hartline's monster game he's very ordinary. Better chance the other guys find the endzone. Not to mention the Jets have given up the least points to WRs in the entire league, so even though the Bears have a better overall D, they're only 12th in that particular category.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote